HMRC & Excise Matters
Altion Law are experts in dealing with disputes and related matters involving HMRC and Border Force. If you have any issues in these areas, Altion Law can provide expert representation, advice and information to assist you.
Where matters cannot be resolved directly with HMRC or Border Force, Altion Law has the extensive knowledge and proven track record in both Tax Tribunals and Court Proceedings to guide you through to the successful conclusion of your matter.
“Excellent Service As Always From Anthony. Prompt And Effective Service Was Provided With Swift Resolution Of Our Case”.
To make a free enquiry, call us today on 01908 414990, or complete our Free Enquiry Request for a confidential and no obligation discussion and let one of our expert team discuss your situation and the options available to you.
- VAT Disputes
- Acquisition Tax
- HMRC COP 9 Investigations
- HMRC Wrongdoing Penalties
- HMRC Assessments and Disputes
- HMRC Criminal Investigations
- HMRC Licences (AWRS, WOWGR, MLR)
- HMRC Excise Industry FITTED
- Due Diligence
- HMRC Missing Trader/MTIC Fraud/Carousel Fraud
- HMRC Seizures of Goods, Cash, Property or Vehicles
- HMRC Condemnation or Restoration
- Appealing a penalty or assessment in the Tax tribunal
- Tax Investigations
- Modern Slavery
- VAT Penalties
Make An Enquiry Today
If you would like to have a confidential discussion with a member of our team, please make an Online Enquiry, and we will call you back at a time that is suitable for you. Alternatively, you can contact us directly on 01908 414990.